Saturday, July 14, 2007

Plein Air Painter Dachshund

It is raining again in Southeast Texas. The already scorching temperatures of 95-96 degrees are exhausting when coupled with the humidity. Our heat index has been 105 degrees for at least a couple of days--the two days when I needed to be outside for part of the day. Maybe I'm not as young as my mind thinks I am. My body screams, "Too hot!" Too hot for plein air painting. So ... I improvise. I paint a plein air Dachshund puppy who is colorfully obsessed with painting. This is where I am. This is me. Paw in wet paint.

"Wet Paint!"



"Wet Paint"
Plein Air Painter Dachshund
oil painting
5"x7" canvas
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2007
certificate of authenticity included

artist's collection

Click here to view all Art Helping Animals auction listings
for
D.A.R.E.


..........
Subscribe to blog or leave comments at Texas Sauce Art Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!