Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boundaries, abstract oil painting

January 10, 2009

"Boundaries" oil painting © V. Bridges Hoyt 2009
Boundaries, painting by Vernita Bridges Hoyt

Today's Painting:
Painting with passion from my heart, I continue my exploration of emotion and color throughout January. This is an unplanned painting. I pick up the brush and the muse takes it from there. The resultant painting is always surprising and always meaningful although it may take some time to realize that meaning. The title comes last. 

Media: oil on canvas panel
Size: 12 in X 16 in (30.5 cm X 40.6 cm)
Price: $450 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $450 USD
Or, send me an email


Collectible Original Artworks
by V. Bridges Hoyt

Buy It Now
Use secure online payment.

Click on the PayPal "pay now" button above
or email me for other purchase options.

email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Meet me at Texas Sauce Art Life.