Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Cows at Texas Children's Cancer Center



LIFE. Yesterday took me back to Texas Children's Cancer Center to paint with the children. We had a large crowd of young artists. They inspire me to lose my inhibitions and paint wildly. I will work on that and try to regain the playfulness found in children. On my way downstairs after the painting time, I couldn't help but smile as I turned and faced the bigger than life, dancing cows.

ART. Tonight I finished the long-haired Dachshund. The detail is at http://one-painting-a-day.blogspot.com aka The Small Stuff aka 100 Under $100.

Today's Blessing: Ears with which to hear. Now to listen.

Texas Sauce Studio

V. Bridges-Hoyt
"Painting the Sauce of Texas"
animals • flowers • people • places

To commission a painting or portrait,
email txsauce@txsauce.net
~~~

1 comment:

  1. Nita, you are so generous with your time and talents. Am certain those kids love it when you come. And, wouldn't those fab cows look even better out here in my lowly flowerbeds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!