Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween gives way to Christmas



Did everybody have a Happy Halloween? We in the neighborhood had a lot of trick-or-treaters from other communities last night. That has become the norm. The kids were really cute and dressed to kill (no pun intended) in their little Halloween costumes. It seems Halloween has become nearly as big a holiday as Christmas. I find that strange and extremely weird. Many kids today expect to receive gifts (expensive gifts) for Halloween. It doesn't happen in this house.


I'll be posting some Halloween pics of some of the grandkids on the facebook in a few minutes.

Speaking of Christmas, I have added inventory to my online Gift Shop. My goal is to get all The Small Stuff (100 under $100, starting at $12.50 ) items into the virtual store over the next week or two. Please remember that Art makes a unique and lasting gift. Maybe you'll find something that works for you or someone on your gift list when you visit my Gift Shop or another artist's site. Looking for something in particular? Email me. If I don't have it, I'll send you to an artist who does.

A direct link to the Gift Shop can always be found in the sidebar of The Small Stuff blog -- The Small Stuff



Check this link to see pieces added today.


Thanks!


Texas Sauce Studio





"Painting the Sauce of Texas"


animals • flowers • people • places