Saturday, October 24, 2009

Brochures, Business Cards, Garden Decor and Flags


nodp

ART.  The brochures are here! I am very pleased with the print job done by GotPrint.com, and I will be sending a mailout soon. If you'd like to receive one of my trifold brochures filled with information about me and why I paint what I paint, please email me your mailing address. It will not be shared but will remain in my private address book.

They are just in time for Sunday's Pet Fair at Grace United Methodist Church in the Houston Heights. Wa-Hoo!


I am very pleased also with my new business cards printed by CatPrint.com who do a terrific job on short run print jobs. Here's a scan of the business card front and back. The Beagle is Jake in a painting I did for his people in Tyler, Texas. Check out their garden decor store 
In The Wind.
It's on the Loop very near the Mall. Their web site is http://www.inthewindflags.net/ where you can order online. I got my sunflower flag there among other Garden Decor  items. It's great stuff.

See my sunflower flag flying on the front of the art studio in Old Town Spring in the image below.




Texas Sauce Studio


V. Bridges-Hoyt
"Painting the Sauce of Texas"
animals • flowers • people • places








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!