Friday, January 1, 2010

... and the Winner of the Sunflower Oil Painting is!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Janie J.
Lufkin, Texas



Congratulations!

Please contact me with your mailing address. The painting is still on the easel drying. To be safe, a  textured oil painting needs 12-14 days of drying time before shipping. In the humid weather we've been having, the painting may require a few extra days of drying time. As soon as the painting is dry enough to ship safely, it will be on its way to you.


I hope all of you who entered the drawing will sign up to subscribe or follow my blog. I will be posting new paintings and continuing my study of Proverbs next week.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Janie! Nita, I'm from Lufkin so if Janie doesn't happen to see this and doesn't claim her painting, does that qualify me? Ha! Lucky Janie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Janie J. You are so lucky to get such a great painting. It is a glowing sunshine in itself.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!