Saturday, February 20, 2010

Limits, Dogs, Relationship Advice

ART.  ... I just discovered that Blogger has limits on the number of images one can post. The cut off is a 1 Gigabyte of combined image sizes. I can't imagine that I have reached that limit, but I will be spending some time going back through old posts to delete a few images of sold works. In the meantime, enjoy these quotes.

  • "A collie has the brain of a man, and the ways of a woman."
    --Scottish Proverb


  • "Many dogs will give a greeting grin much like a human smile."
    --Richard A. Wolters


  • "Intelligent dogs rarely want to please people whom they do not respect."
    --W.R. Koehler


  • "There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog."
    --Konrad Lorenz 




  • LIFE. ... There are limits on everything in life. As children, we can't wait to grow up so we can do whatever we want to do. Little did we know that adulthood doesn't work quite that way. There are always limits in some form or another. 

    So now, my sons, listen to me. Never stray from what I am about to say: Run from her! Don't go near the door of her house! If you do, you will lose your honor and hand over to merciless people everything you have achieved in life. Strangers will obtain your wealth, and someone else will enjoy the fruit of your labor. --Proverbs 5:7-10 (Avoid Immoral Women)  



    email V. Bridges Hoyt

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Let me hear from you!