Saturday, September 18, 2010

Labels and Priorities

Today's Quote: "Take things always by their smooth handle." --Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
LIFE. A couple of things -- First, I have made the label cloud visible in the sidebar so it is easier for me to reorganize labels. Whew! I didn't know I had covered so many subjects. Clicking on any label will pull up all posts with that tag, so it's one easy way of finding your way through all blog posts since my beginning here at Texas Sauce Art Life. Second, the pendulum has swung over to the business side of life for a while as I meet deadlines on non-art projects. Until all the jobs are finished, I will be out of the studio and mostly away from the blog. I hope to paint a little in the evenings and will be back here when I have the priorities checked off my list.

Check out the Art Sale at my facebook store.  DISCOUNTS to those who "like" my facebook page! The sale price shows up after you click on a product image.  Watercolor paintings are always shipped with a mat or backer board.