Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life

I have not blogged in several weeks because I have not painted in that same time. I have reserved my studio time in November - December for painting some personal pieces that I have wanted to do for some time. Typically I spend the last two months of the year rushing to paint Christmas commissions. Not this year! I decided to be nice to myself and cut the stress levels caused by rushing to meet deadlines. This year I want to enjoy my holidays to the fullest. This year my painting time in November and December will be personal time with no deadlines.  Just wanted to let you know I'm still here and that I've been thinking of all of you who are facing life trials and tribulations.

3 comments:

  1. Venita, I have missed you, but I am glad you have managed to arrange your time to cut the stress and enjoy life for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Della, for your sentiments! I miss painting and blogging, but this has been a necessary sabbatical. I shall return as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl after my own heart... how did you know? Such a great decision to put time into yourself. I think [like you do] that doing so will pay huge dividends in the long run. More big changes for me... and sometimes I think I am just one big change! LOL But someday one day maybe I will be able to make sense of it all. Take care Nita. Thinking of you too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!