Saturday, January 8, 2011

Better Video of "Bananas" Oil Portrait of Children

A couple of days ago I edited the original "Bananas" video to what I think is a better version. The new video has smoother transitions between images, new music and shorter viewing time. Please take a look. This will take less than two minutes of your time. All my videos can be viewed under "Texas Sauce Studios" in the far right side bar of the blog.

Now is the time to order a portrait of your children or grandchildren for giving next Christmas 2011. Heirloom quality oil portraits take weeks or months to paint depending on the complexity. If you order early, I can get your portrait on my schedule. The calendar is filling quickly and already, my painting time is scheduled through March.

Order now. Cut off date is August 1 to commission an oil portrait for next Christmas. By ordering early, you are assured of

  1. an easy monthly payment plan and 
  2. me having time to do my best work on your portrait. 
I hope to hear from you. Portraits of children make wonderful heirloom treasures to be handed down from generation to generation.

Contact me here or here for more information about my painting process.