Saturday, January 8, 2011

Red Hat and Heels, Still Life Oil Painting

Another edited, shorter video that you can watch in less than two minutes is ready to view! All my videos are listed under "Texas Sauce Studios" in the far right side bar of the blog.

This video shows my painting "Red Hat and Heels" which came about as a memory of my Red Hat Society days when I was active in The Madd Hatters group. The finished painting shows my red hat with the purple boa hat band and my red high heel shoes typically worn to our gatherings. Gosh, that was nearly 10 years ago. Time flies when you're having fun!

"Red Hat and Heels" is a 12x16 inch oil painting, and I have reserved it for my personal art collection.

2 comments:

  1. Great video. You accomplish so much in your art. This really got me ready to paint. I watched it while waiting on the studio to warm up and having coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice compliment! I am thrilled that you used my video as a painting warmup. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!