Saturday, March 19, 2011

Azalea Blooms in Progress

Just living is not enough.  One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.  ~Hans Christian Anderson



ART. Here is a little flower painting in progress. I am working this one in soft pastel and finding my way as I go. This is a warm up to find my muse as I ready to paint a commission in watercolor. Pastel is a quick medium and brings my mind back to the right side of my brain where I need it for painting. Nope, the commission is not a flower but a dog and is for an international customer who found my art on facebook.
LIFE. The sun is shining. Flowers are blooming. Freedom abounds in the USA. If we can just keep our freedom, our flowers and sunshine in our day, in spite of world news, all will be well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!