Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fork it Over

Daily Painting 110710.
"Fork it Over"
watermelon #2
oil on wood, 4x4 inches
© V. Bridges Hoyt 2011 

ART. "Fork it Over"—#2 of watermelon series with fork in slice. Texas Impressionist oil painting on 4x4 cradled wood panel can be framed or unframed, displayed on wall or on easel. artist@vbridgeshoyt.com

LIFE has a way of telling us when we need to slow down and rest. My vehicle has a slight problem that was enough to keep me off the roads this weekend. When I have not been painting, I have been napping. 


Although I've set up a new gallery page on my website to show Available Art on one page, I have been unable to update the website for a couple of weeks. My domain host made changes which put gremlins in my site access. I am talking with them about a fix, but so far nothing has worked. I will never understand why change is required on something that worked perfectly to begin with.

Any questions about the painting, please click here to contact me

If you'd like to cut to the chase and view my daily painting without the ramblings, check out my redesigned One Painting a Day blog.