Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Graduate, Boxer Puppy Dog, a Work in Progress

ART. The Graduate! Maybe I should call this The Kindergarten Graduate! Work is still in progress but almost complete. Click here to view earlier progress images.
LIFE. I don't work on this painting as frequently as I would like. There is the old guilt factor that I'm doing something for myself and not for someone else. My lesson in life must be to learn to care for myself as much as or more than I do for others. We are here to first and foremost take care of the very life God gave us. Then I ask myself, "Why don't I?"

Everything changes. Just like water that becomes stagnant with no flow, life becomes dull without change. I am thinking that I need to stir up some change before Life does it for me.

Want to talk? Just click here to contact me or leave a comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!