Monday, May 20, 2013

Eagle in Blue Skies

I was pleasantly surprised when I woke this morning to messages that two of my paintings had sold. 
  1. Party Girl. This was a brand new painting. See the image here.
  2. Enchanted Evening. I had almost given up on this one selling. The buyer got a real good price since it was on the "Make an Offer" eBay list. View image here.
I have learned that there is no rhyme nor reason to how and when the right person finds the right painting. Some paintings sell before the paint is dry. Others take several years to find their rightful owner.

The expressionist painting below is from my memory of an eagle I saw flying in the blue skies overhead when I was driving through New Mexico. Painted with a palette knife, this painting features thick, textured oil paint.

#9016 * Eagle Over New Mexico
(click image to view texture on painting)

Eagle over New Mexico
About This Painting:
Media: oil on board
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $15 USD s/h