Saturday, July 6, 2013

Announcing The Sherwood, The Graduate and the Texas Sunflower


I am proud to announce my artwork is available on three Rickshaw commuter bags: 1) Texas Sunflower; 2) The Graduate, and 3) Sherwood Boxer. Do you remember the watercolor illustration of Sherwood Boxer? Scroll down to see all three illustrations on laptop commuter bags.

1) Texas Sunflower ... This bag turned out beautifully. All artwork is not suitable, but my graphic illustration of the sunflower (you saw it in my last blog post) is PERFECT for this quality commuter bag. Click on the bag for info and more views of the bag.

Texas Sunflower Commuter Bag
Texas Sunflower Commuter Bag by txsauce
See other Flower commuterbag

2) The Graduate ... How cute is this for a college student or recent graduate who needs the perfect laptop bag for commuting to that first job! Click on the bag for info and more views of the bag.
Boxer Puppy Dog in Graduation Hat with Red Tassel Commuter Bags
Boxer Puppy Dog in Graduation Hat with Red Tassel Commuter Bags by txsauce
Find other Boxer commuterbag at zazzle.com

3) The Sherwood ... This bag and over 80 other products are in my Sherwood line. All profits earned from the Sherwood line will be donated to Lone Star Boxer Rescue to help ownerless Boxers in Texas. Click on the bag for info and more views of the bag.
Sherwood Boxer Dog with Feather in Robin Hood Hat Bag For Laptop
Sherwood Boxer Dog with Feather in Robin Hood Hat Bag For Laptop by txsauce
Shop for another Bag for Laptop online at zazzle.com


As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas. 

6 comments:

  1. Love that last one, especially! How that would stand out in a crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous....these are great...now to find a way to share on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, et al ... You just click the share button and you are given a list of choices to select from. Facebook is one of the selections. American Artist,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pat! I thought I had already responded to the comments here but I guess not, so better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vernita- This is Richard & Candice Cotten, proud family who adopted Sherwood from LSBR a few years back. You will be happy to know that he is doing great- happy, healthy, and spoiled rotten, lol. It's so nice to see him being immortalized through your lovely artwork. He had a very rough past but has come a long way... He is very loyal and loving and I think your symbolic portrayal as a "Robin Hood" fits him well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Richard & Candice ... What a nice surprise to hear from you this morning! I am so happy to hear that Sherwood found a nice home and that he is happy, healthy, and spoiled rotten! I don't always know what the future holds for the dogs I paint, so a bIg THANK YOU for writing to let me know Sherwood is doing fine. I'm glad I could play a part in immortalizing Sherwood. Any dog who had his rough past deserves the attention and deserves to be loved. I'm so glad you found Sherwood and he found you!
    Vernita

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!