Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dalmatian Pet Portraits in Oil Paint

Progress has been slow on the four dalmatian portraits. Inevitably, when art commissions are begun, jobs simultaneously arrive on the other business front, and I must schedule my 18 hour days tightly. I am appreciative. All work is good! 

The first two pet portraits of Daisy and Molly have been completed. I am working on the third one of Memphis now, leaving one more to paint after Memphis. 


Molly Dalmatian
oil on canvas, 8 x 10 inches
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2014
sold


Daisy - Molly - Memphis
oil on canvas
Sold

I hope to be more diligent about blogging, and that means I will be at the easel more to have paintings to show you. 

Use wisely what you have been given and you will be given more.  MATTHEW 25:29

As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. 
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 

View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings
Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life. I do not share your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!