Thursday, May 7, 2015

Art Available at The Gallery at Crowley

nodp
A small corner of my art studio. 

The Gallery at Crowley

I am happy to be invited to show at another out-of-state gallery, this one in Crowley, Louisiana. Paintings delivered to The Gallery at Crowley include two sunflower paintings and my painting of the Sacred Heart Cathedral.  If you're in Louisiana, please stop by to view the artworks at The Gallery. 


The Stagecoach Gallery at Platte

I also have paintings at The Stagecoach Gallery in Platte, S. Dakota. When you're traveling this summer, please make a point to visit The Stagecoach in Platte. 


Architectural History and Beautiful Art

Both galleries are located in the historic downtown districts of Crowley and Platte. The buildings are original and speak of architectural history themselves as well as being surrounded by more old town history. Both these charming small town art galleries are filled with beautiful pieces of artwork including paintings, ceramics, original jewelry pieces, and much much more. You will always find beautiful, original artworks created by the artists living in small towns. 


Follow my Art Page on Facebook

Diane posted to my page that her painting arrived. I could not figure out why her post didn't show itself here and had...
Posted by V. Bridges Hoyt, Fine Artist on Thursday, May 7, 2015


As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. 
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 

View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings
Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. I do not share your email address.


Texas Sauce Art Life … blog about art and life. Published since January 2005. Images and content © Vernita Bridges Hoyt. All Rights Reserved. If quoting parts of this blog, please provide a back link to http://txsauce.blogspot.com/