Sunday, December 6, 2015

Small Paintings, Small Prices, Blue Dachshund Christmas, Watercolor Painting, December Art Sale, Texas Artist V. Bridges Hoyt

Just in time for Christmas, my watercolor painting of a longhaired, blue dachshund dog is ready and waiting for you! This small painting wants a home of its own.
"Blue Dachshund Christmas"
See this painting in real life at
The DaVinci Artists Gallery, Tomball, Texas
$25 / Take 10% off + FREE shipping

December Art Sale!

For December only, I am offering a SALE of 10% off all my paintings exhibited at The DaVinci Artists Gallery, Tomball, Texas, also available to internet buyers.

INTERNET BUYERS will get 10% off + free shipping for the month of December. Ask me about an additional coupon available for Internet buyers.

Be first! Reserve your painting now.

Contact me with a Facebook message at this link or through the "contact form" in the blog sidebar.





Small Paintings / Small Prices


Over the next few days, I will be showing additional pieces exhibiting at the Gallery this month.

Be first! 

Gain the opportunity of being a first viewer. Subscribe to Texas Sauce Art Life to receive the updates by email. See sidebar.

Contact me to purchase the painting of your choice!

Shipping is FREE during the month of December.

As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.  V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 
View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings

Subscribe to my Monthly Studio Notes in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. Your email address is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!