Monday, December 7, 2015

Geraniums Art, Watercolor Painting, Small Paintings Small Prices, Christmas Art Sale, Texas Artist V. Bridges Hoyt

"Geraniums" by Texas artist Vernita Bridges Hoyt
Retail $25 - Gallery discount 10%
+ free shipping
and additional discount for internet shoppers.

Small Paintings!  Small Prices!  

Art Sale Continues … 



"Geraniums" in clay pots are some of my favorite flowers to paint.

This small painting is 8 inches tall x 5 inches wide and has been mounted inside a mat to fit a standard 10 x 8 inch frame.

"Geraniums" is a wash and line (watercolor and ink) in my popular illustration style art.

This painting is matted to fit a standard 8x10 inch frame in vertical orientation.

(see below image)

Just in time for Christmas, my "Geraniums" painting is ready and waiting for you! Pop it into a standard 8x10 inch frame, and you are set to go.

Matted "Geraniums" watercolor fits 8x10 frame

December Art Sale!

For December only, I am offering a SALE of 10% off all my paintings exhibited at The DaVinci Artists Gallery, Tomball, Texas, also available to internet buyers.

INTERNET BUYERS will get 10% off + free shipping for the month of December.

Ask me about an additional discount available for Internet shoppers.

Be first! Reserve your painting now.

Contact me with a Facebook message at this link or through the "contact form" in the blog sidebar.




Over the next few days, I will be showing additional pieces that are on exhibit at the Gallery.  You can order directly online from me by messaging me through the "Contact Me" form in the blog sidebar.

Be first! 

Gain the opportunity of being a first viewer. Subscribe to Texas Sauce Art Life to receive the updates by email. See sidebar.

Contact me to purchase the painting of your choice!

Shipping is FREE during the month of December.


As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.  V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 
View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings

Subscribe to my Monthly Studio Notes in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. Your email address is safe with me.