Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunflower Wash. Watercolor with Ink. Special Offer.



Sunflower Wash.
Watercolor with ink line.
Original art in double mat, ready for 8 x 10 inch frame.
Copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2015

SOLD
Life in Texas has been a little strange this year with first the April flood that caused heavy flooding from the roof down in the DaVinci Artists Gallery where I show my paintings in Tomball. That, of course, put a stop to showings until the gallery is restored to former glory. Aside from teaching a sunflower class to raise funds for replacement of electronics lost in the flood, I have found it next to impossible to paint in 2016.

In the meantime, I resorted to showing existing art in my Etsy shop (link at the bottom of this post), but I'm ready to show paintings on the blog again. I'm hoping to find my muse again through this blog and the sunflower art. Help me by supporting my art, and remember to find your sale coupon.


V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 
Sign up to receive the new monthly Studio Notes via Vernita.  
Find small paintings, reproduction prints, and note cards at TXsauceStudio.Etsy.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!