Friday, March 30, 2007

Changes

When I was younger and would become bored, I always moved furniture around to spice up my house and add a different perspective to a room. Today the thought of pushing furniture around doesn't excite me, but I am thinking about some changes to the blog that may add a little zest to my days.

Why am I bored? Because this is the 13th day I have been fighting allergies and a sinus infection. If I owe you an email, it's because I've had no energy, and when the antibiotic was added I became even more lethargic. Today I feel the light. I can't see the end of the tunnel yet, but I know it's there.

Don't be surprised if you find changes to the blog in one way or another over the next few days.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Vernita! I hope you're feeling better really soon! Nothing quite like being under the weather to bring our busy lives to a grinding halt. There is a reason for everything. Change is in the air... I can feel it! And all will be good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jean. I think I'm over the hump. I'm feeling a bit better today than I was yesterday. One thing it's done is to force me to stop and rest. This morning I'm enjoying the pitty-pat of raindrops falling.

    First change--SIMPLIFY. Take the blog back to a white background so people of all ages can read it. Relate the masthead to my Texas Sauce theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Vernita! Nice changes. I know what you mean about making the text user friendly. I have been asking Andrew to make the text on artbeat bigger... but he still subscribes to the theory that small is cool. My response is always but hey... but it would be really cool to be able to read it!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. No buts about it... I have one too many "buts" in there... oops! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!