Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Day!


May your Thanksgiving Day be filled with blessings.

This is a time for me to thank each and every one of you for your painting purchases and your support of my ongoing relationship with the muse. Your purchases, your comments and your emails have provided inspiration for my continued growth as a fine artist. I have always had big dreams, but life has its own flow. There are times through the years when we just have to go with the flow. The dreams may play second fiddle to God's plan, but still they are good. An artist without dreams is not an artist. In December as I look back at paintings finished and dreams fulfilled, I will plan my focus for 2009.

Happy Thanksgiving!

It has been a good year.
I look forward to sharing 2008 highlights with you in December.

Vernita Bridges-Hoyt
"Painting the Sauce of Texas"
animals • people • places • wildflowers

or
~~~

Today's Blessing: Thanksgiving with Dad, children and grandchildren. A family together.
..........

See new daily paintings here.