Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Really Old Farm Truck

This piece was painted several years ago with my first grandson Zain who was then about 6 or 7  years old. What a fun time that was! This painting and that shared experience mean more to me with each passing year. Typical of East Texas, this old truck has been parked in the pasture long enough that trees have grown up through the truck bed. This is one more piece to the collage I paint of my life in Texas.


© 2008 Vernita Bridges-Hoyt

Old Farm Truck

16"x20" oil on panel
framed

Sorry, this one is not for sale.


Artist's Collection

Invest in Fine Artworks
painted by V. Bridges-Hoyt

If you are interested in commissioning a painting,
email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com
for additional information.


Thank you for visiting my blog.
~~~

Today's Blessing: Energy! Like the old relic in the painting above, I sometimes feel like parking my body in the midst of a pasture, but today I have energy and will keep moving forward.
..........

See my daily paintings here.