Saturday, January 17, 2009

Landscape Watercolor Painting of Trees on a Hill

Today's Painting: Landscapes of trees on hills abound in east Texas where the hills are rolling and the vegetation is lush, not at all like the dry western parts of the State. Snow is not typical in east Texas, but infrequently we get a slight powdery dusting. I can remember only one winter out of my youth when approximately six inches fell, and that was a real treat for all the children. Today's painting could represent anywhere there is winter. This one is personal and shall remain in my Artist's Collection, but I do accept commissioned work. Just email me at the address below.

Collectible Original Paintings
by V. Bridges Hoyt

(click on image to see more detail)

© 2008 Vernita Bridges Hoyt
"painting the sauce of Texas"
animals • people • places • wildflowers

Trees on a Hill
12x18 inch watercolor
unframed


Artist's Collection

email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com

Thank you for investing in fine art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!