Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Orphan Pup, Animal Rescue


Painted when I was a child of 10 years old, this was my first oil painting. I find it interesting that my subject way back then was an orphan pup and today, 52 years later, I paint for animal rescue. Naturally, this painting remains in my private Artist's Collection; however, I have other paintings available, and I do accept commissions ... so think about having your favorite pet's portrait painted.


The Orphan Pup
16"x20" oil on canvas panel
copyright Vernita Bridges-Hoyt 2009
This was my very first oil painting way back in 1957.

A portion of my fee on commissioned paintings will be donated to the charity of your choice
on the Art Helping Animals approved list.

Artist's Collection

To commission your painting,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!