Monday, May 11, 2009

Silent Auction at the Dog Park


ART.  The Woodlands Dog Park Club is hosting a silent auction at their upcoming May 16 fundraiser--"SPRING BARK."

 For the silent auction, I have donated three giclee prints (back row, left to right)--Dalmatian Garden Party, Chef Dachshund (framed), Plein Aire Painter Doxie, and (front row, left) three mugs featuring my Dachshund in Hat Trio: Chef, Painter and Cowboy. To be given away FREE, I've included 200 note cards to be inserted into 200 goodie bags with lots of other good stuff.

 So MARK YOUR CALENDARS--May 16, and come on out to The Woodlands, Texas on Saturday, May 16. You can get directions from The Woodlands Dog Park Club web site. 
While you're there, browse through the site to see all the good ways the Club is helping homeless pets.

Today's Blessing: I can still walk after attending my grandson's 5th grade prom dance and dancing Friday night away with an 11 year old. It was so much fun, but wow! Do I feel it!

Texas Sauce Art Studio

V. Bridges-Hoyt
"Painting the Sauce of Texas"
animals • flowers • people • places

Visit my official website


~~~