Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life Philosophy, SMALL ART GIFTS, Golden Retriever Puppy 8109.


ART.  vbh-8109  |  "Every Old Dog was Once a Puppy." Golden Retriever Puppy. Postcard painting with rounded corners can be mounted on mat board and framed to 8x10 inches or larger. Original painting. 

LIFE.  When I was in my thirties, it was trendy to say, "I don't know what I want to be when I grow up." I know a few people in their sixties who still live by that mantra. Do we ever really grow up? In my mind I feel ageless. Do we accumulate life experience and hopefully wisdom? Life experience varies. Each of us is on a different track. Life takes us down different roads to experience different lives. Our one common element is that each of us was once a baby.  Surely the secret to enjoying life is in new experiences approached through the eyes of a 'puppy' and the wisdom of an 'old dog'.








Today's Blessing: God takes me where I need to be.  (At the moment, I'm headed to the kitchen for an early morning cup of coffee.)



Texas Sauce Studio





"Painting the Sauce of Texas"


animals • flowers • people • places