Monday, April 25, 2011

Border Collie Eyes, Mini Art Card.

Opportunities are seldom labeled.
—John H. Shield
Mixed Media Border Collie Dog
Mini Art Card

ART. Border Collie Eyes, 2.5x3.5 inch art card, Watercolor and ink on Arches 140# cp paper.
© Watermark is not on original painting. These little art cards present the perfect opportunity for freehand drawing. The opportunity for you is original art at low cost.



LIFE. The days have been unusually hot here for mid-April. We are into the 90s already and by afternoon it feels like the middle of July, not April. My backyard thermometer registered 82 deg. F in the shade at 7:30 this morning. If I don't hurry up and get some new flowers planted to spruce up my backyard,  the heat won't let them grow. Texas is having a drought that is the worst since 1917 which was 94 years ago. Putting things into perspective, my Dad was a one year old toddler in 1917.

"Opportunities are seldom labeled." Isn't that the truth! I can't even count the times have I said to myself that hind site is 20/20. There must be opportunities in this early Texas heatwave. Maybe it's time to xeriscape the landscape. We (you and I) must remember to follow our instincts and grab those opportunities that are not labeled.

See Available Art all on one page. No more scrolling through pages and pages of blog posts.

Please click here to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!