Saturday, April 7, 2012

GRAND OPENING Fund-Raiser to benefit Houston's Ronald McDonald House.

TXsauce Art Studio-Gallery is hosting an April fund-raiser to benefit Houston's Ronald McDonald House!

During the month of APRIL, my paintings from current inventory are being offered for sale through this fund-raiser, and 100% of net proceeds on all painting sales in April will be donated to Houston's Ronald McDonald House. By "net proceeds" I mean that I will donate all of the sale price of the painting minus my expenses which are the PayPal or credit card transaction fees and shipping charges. I'll be donating my time and cost of materials alongside the net proceeds.

I hope you'll click on the Shop Now tab just under the page banner. Click on the HRMC link to learn more about Houston's Ronald McDonald House and the good works they do to help children and their families while in the Texas Medical Center for medical procedures and treatments.


While you're on my FB page, if you like the page just click "Like" under the banner, and you'll get an immediate discount on any and all art purchased through TXsauce Art Gallery (Shop Now tab). I'll be adding a minimum of five more paintings to the shop this coming week.

You can comment directly on my post on the Ronald McDonald House page here— https://www.facebook.com/pages/Houstons-Ronald-McDonald-House/89919820913
Thank you!



Thanks for following my Texas Sauce Art Life blog.
V. Bridges Hoyt