Friday, September 14, 2012

Classic Reality Art Exhibit

I do believe this is the longest time I've ever gone without blogging, but I had nothing new to show you and still have nothing new to show. However, I will be exhibiting 12 oil paintings that were completed within the past three years ... well, 2009 and 2010. (I got very little painting done in 2011 when Thor pup was a baby and recovering from his emergency stomach surgery, and I can count only four small paintings completed in 2012.) My daily painting routine needs a revival, but I digress.

Saturday's exhibit will be a part of a larger exhibition at Hardy & Nance St. Studios in Houston. This will be my first exhibit with JoMar Visions in the warehouse converted to artist studios. Wish I were close enough to have a studio there. I am not.

I am hoping some of my 12 paintings will find a collector and a wall of their own.

Come on out to Hardy & Nance St. Studios and wind your way through the hallways of the converted warehouse building until you find JoMar Visions at the back of the building. Enjoy viewing all the paintings along the way, but wait to purchase until you've seen the artworks of the 22 local artists exhibiting with JoMar Visions on Saturday, September 15 from 12:00 noon - 7:00 pm, 902 Hardy St., Houston, Texas. See the flyer below for more information.


Click on image to view a larger detail.


Now I must get some sleep. I've been up late for three nights during this week hanging paintings, then making labels and tonight pulling together the last minute details of my exhibit. Saturday morning I will be up early.

If you are local to the greater Houston area, I hope to see you Saturday afternoon.


Thanks for following my Texas Sauce Art Life.
V. Bridges Hoyt