Saturday, December 8, 2012

Auctions and a New Series for The 12 Days of Christmas

I have four paintings up for auction at low-low starting bids, no reserves on the auctions. If an auction final bid is above $100, I will donate 20% of the net to the 501(c)3 charity of your choice. I want to make enough from the sales to keep me in art supplies, i.e. canvas, stretched linen, wood panels, oil paints, watercolor paper/board, watercolor paints, toned pastel paper, soft pastel sticks, and some good brushes, especially the long-handled ones for oil painting. (That is my wish list.) My passion for painting needs to be self-supporting.

  • Galveston Seascape bid start $55
  • Eagle in Blue Sky bid start $55
  • Boxer Blue bid start $55
  • Sunflower Doll bid start $100

The ART AUCTIONS link is in the right sidebar of the blog Texas Sauce Art Life. Thanks for taking a look. Double Thanks for a bid.

Two years ago I began a series of paintings to illustrate The 12 Days of Christmas. I painted the first four and got sidetracked by some other project or by life, as life has a way of doing. This year I hope to complete the series. We shall see. The originals will remain in my archives until all paintings of the series have been completed. In the meantime, I am offering reproduction prints in a 6x6 inch format. To view detail and description, please click on the "availability" links above the images below.

Day 4: Four Calling Birds ~ click for availability.



Day 3: Three French Hens ~ click for availability.



Day 2: Two Turtle Doves ~ click for availability.  

This item was selected to be published in Etsy Treasury, "On the Eighth Day of Christmas."


Day 1: A Partridge in a Pear Tree ~ click for availability.



I plan to send an announcement email when new auctions are up which will be weekly or less frequently. If you would like your name to be included on that list, please write me here

Thanks for following my Texas Sauce Art Life.
V. Bridges Hoyt