Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Red Calves Farm Life 5x7 Oil Painting Animal Art

As it is for many, the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve is a time of reflection for me. In looking back over 2012, I realized how very little I painted through last year. I didn't even come close to my numbers of paintings completed in prior years. It really is time I get back to my routine of waking and painting early mornings before 8:00 am. I began again today. It is the only way.

13001.  SOLD
The Red Twins. 5x7 inches. Click image to view detail.
The Red Twins. 
Daily painting of two red calves sunning on a cold day. 
Oil on canvas panel 5 x 7 inches. 
artist Vernita Bridges Hoyt. 

For additional information, 
contact Vernita.


As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. —Vernita Bridges Hoyt

Thanks for following my Texas Sauce Art Life.
V. Bridges Hoyt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...