Copyright

Texas Sauce Art Life ... ramblings about art and life. Published since January 2005. Unless quoting another source, all images and content are copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt. All Rights Reserved. If quoting parts of this blog, please provide a back link to http://txsauce.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Texas Landscape Art Series

If there is enough interest, this year I will be offering my Texas Landscape Series After the Drought of 2011 as a grouped set of prints. Please contact me for specifics. Email txsauce@txsauce.net and mention the blog title "Texas Landscape Series" in the subject line. Thanks in advance.

TEXAS LANDSCAPE #1
"Fire"


TEXAS LANDSCAPE #2
"Sunrise"


TEXAS LANDSCAPE #3
"Forest"


TEXAS LANDSCAPE #4
"West thru East Texas"


TEXAS LANDSCAPE #5
"Summer"


TEXAS LANDSCAPE #6
"Trail of Bluebonnets"


TEXAS LANDSCAPE #7
"Indian Paintbrush Sky"


TEXAS LANDSCAPE #8
"Warm Memories"
Ask me about framing this set of prints for you. 


As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas. 

2 comments:

Your comments are welcome! Thank you.