Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas with Noah, The Boxer Clown

Clown of the dog world … the Boxer … a work in progress … image 2


Reserved. Sale Pending. 
To receive updates via email, subscribe to this blog.
"Christmas with Noah"
The Boxer Clown, mixed media work-in-progress #2

watercolor, colored pencil and ink pen on paper, 6x6 inches
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2014
Sale proceeds from this painting will benefit Lone Star Boxer Rescue in Texas.


With one more pass of color on this piece, I will call this painting done. My friend Leisha granted permission to paint from her photograph of Noah. Leisha is also a friend of Lone Star Boxer Rescue and does much to help Boxers without owners. 


Use wisely what you have been given and you will be given more.  MATTHEW 25:29

As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. 
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 

View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings
Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. I do not share your email address.