Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Turnip Greens 16x20 Oil Painting by Vernita Bridges Hoyt

This painting is available, always prettier in real life, and unless it is purchased before Halloween, I will have it with me in Bullard, Texas, at the Genny Wood Art Show & Sale on the 1st of November. If you're close, come see all the art. There are many excellent artists participating in this event. If you're not close, come anyway. 'Tis the season.

Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar.

Detail of Turnips
16x20 inch oil on canvas
artist Vernita Bridges Hoyt
Click to enlarge image.

Turnip Greens Straight from the Garden
16x20 inches
oil on canvas
artist Vernita Bridges Hoyt
Click to enlarge image.

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE & READ.
Turnip Greens
16x20 inch oil on canvas
artist Vernita Bridges Hoyt
various detail images
Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar. 
Ask for Vernita Hoyt's Turnip Greens painting.




As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. 
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 

View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings
Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. I do not share your email address.