Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Piggy Bank, Colorful Pigtails Art Series, Pastel, December Painting Sale, Texas Artist Vernita Hoyt

Art Sale Continues!  

The Piggy Bank 


The Piggy Bank
pastel on Mi Tientes paper
Inquire about price & availability here

The pastel "Piggy Bank" is one of my "Pigtails" series from 2010.  I held on to this colorful, fun piece for a few years before releasing it. Now showing at the DaVinci Artists Gallery, 315 W. Main St., Tomball TX, this pastel work is also available to internet collectors.

Because the artwork is at the Gallery, an internet inquiry for price/availability can be made by contacting me directly here or through my Facebook fine art page by clicking on the "message" option at www.facebook.com/vbridgeshoyt.artist/.

Be sure to mention the title of the artwork. 

(see below image)

This piece is pastel on a special Mi Tientes pastel paper and includes a backer board, all packaged in a cellophane wrapping for safe keeping during shipping and handling. Pastel is a soft medium and is best displayed when matted and framed with picture glass over the artwork to protect against the elements. If you want help framing, contact me.


The Piggy Bank
Small Paintings. Small Prices.
See art image at top of blog for clearer detail. 

December Art Sale!

For December only, I am offering a SALE of 10% off all my paintings exhibited at the DaVinci Artists Gallery, Tomball, Texas, also available to internet buyers.

INTERNET BUYERS will get 10% off + free shipping for the month of December.

Be first!

Contact me with a Facebook message at this link or through the "contact form" in the blog sidebar.

Over the next few days, I will be showing additional pieces that are on exhibit at the Gallery.  You can order directly from me by sending a message through the "Contact Me" form in the blog sidebar.

Be first! 

Gain the opportunity of being a first viewer. Subscribe to Texas Sauce Art Life to receive the updates by email. See sidebar.

Contact me to purchase the drawing or painting of your choice!

Shipping is FREE during the month of December.

As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.  V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 
View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings

Subscribe to my Monthly Studio Notes in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. Your email address is safe with me.