Friday, November 21, 2008

PREVIEW: Beagle work-in-progress

Almost finished, I'm posting another progress image of the Beagle painting. I only need to finish the collar, add a stroke of paint here, a touch of paint there, a few more shadows, a few more highlights, and this one will be ready to take off the easel.

Work-in-Progress


© 2008 Vernita Bridges-Hoyt

If you are interested in commissioning a painting,
email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com
~~~

Today's Blessing: Cell phone technology is so wonderful. Yesterday I forgot to take my camera along to the studio but zipped out my cell phone, snapped a photo or two and quickly emailed the images to my home computer. You see the result above. 
..........

Purchase my daily paintings at One Painting a Day. Click here.
A few pieces are listed for auction on eBay at bargain prices. View a list of my auctions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!