Friday, September 30, 2011

November Art Shows in Texas

October-November are the two busiest months for festivals in Texas. This year I will be showing paintings on November 12 at the 4th Annual Genny Wood Memorial Art Show and Sale in Bullard, Texas.  Below is a very small sampling of paintings to be included in the show [Note: the sunflowers on upper left and lower right sold this week but I have more sunflower paintings.] More to come.
nodp

Additionally, four of my paintings have been juried into The Spirit of Texas: Annual Artists of Texas Exhibit at the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas.  [More about exhibit to come on another day.]

To read or post comments, click on the blog title above or "comments" below. I would love to hear from you.

Remember to check my Etsy gallery for new art listings. If you find a painting you must have, be assured that the Etsy checkout page is easy and efficient to use. View my daily paintings at the Daily Painters Art Gallery. See my larger paintings at Art to Live With on my official website V. Bridges Hoyt Design.

Thank you for following my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are going to be busy this fall. Your paintings will be much admired at the shows. Have lots of fun and safe travel.

    Jimmie

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!