Wednesday, April 22, 2015

When to order your Mother's Day Card

April 25 is the last day to order your Mother's Day card from TXsauceStudio.Etsy.com, and on Monday April 27 Mother's Day cards will be replaced with Father's Day cards. 

Designed on a Mac and printed on high quality glossy card stock, you will be pleased with greeting cards ordered from my Etsy shop TXsauceStudio. Click here for a shortcut to the greeting cards section

Order your Mother's Day card by April 25.


Today I shipped the "Sunflower Susan" painting, three Mother's Day cards and one Sunflower card.

__________
As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. 
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 

View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings
Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. I do not share your email address.

Texas Sauce Art Life … a blog about art and life. Published since January 2005. Images and content © Vernita Bridges Hoyt. All Rights Reserved. If quoting parts of this blog, please provide a back link to http://txsauce.blogspot.com/